Leveraging Modern Workplace Design and Technology to Drive Engagement, Productivity and Performance
Work environments are a significant driver of workplace culture, innovation and effectiveness. It is no coincidence that many of the world’s most innovative companies, think Google, Facebook and Amazon, are also at the forefront when it comes to workspace design.
Additionally, in the increasingly competitive war for talent, workspace design is a key factor in your ability to attract and retain the brightest and the best
With that in mind, Next Generation Workplaces NZ 2017 has been developed to showcase cutting edge case studies on the topics of:
- Leveraging design to support an agile workforce
- Utilizing technology to enhance the employee experience and foster collaboration
- Effective change management strategies to ensure that your staff realize the benefits of their new environments
- Increasing space utilization in an increasingly mobile and flexible workforce
Who Will You Meet and Network With?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head of Workplace Design
- Head of Workplace
- Head of Procurement
- Group Operations Manager
- Head of Operation / Operation Manager
- Head / Director of IT Strategy
- Head of Property
- Head of Real Estate
- GM Commercial
Past Sponsors of Next Generation Workspaces
With Thanks to Our Sponsors
Next Generation Workplaces NZ 2017 is a ‘must-attend’ event for solution providers of workspace design and development solutions and technologies.
If you would like to reach senior decision makers with the authority over investment decisions related to workplace and commercial property design, this is the event for you!